- I agree to release This Way Africa, LLC (herein referred to as TWA) and its affiliates (which term shall include subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees of TWA as well as TWA itself) (the “Released Parties”) from, and agree not to sue the Released Parties for, any and all claims, of any nature related in any manner to my participation in a TWA-sponsored tour, including but not limited to, claims for negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranties, or wrongful death. I hereby unconditionally and unequivocally waive any and all claims and demands for all damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) on account of or arising out of any and all personal injury, death, bodily injury,
- I understand and agree that TWA has the right to make changes in tour itineraries and tour dates, and to modify transportation arrangements, including the use of substitute hotels and events. In the event of inclement weather some activities may need to be substituted for indoor alternatives. The hotels will be used on most departures. If a change becomes necessary for any reason, hotels substituted will be comparable to hotel paid in package price. The hotels have air conditioning however the country is subject to black outs from time to time
- I understand that I will be required to pay for any phone calls or incidental personal expenses that I incur at hotels, as well as for any damage I cause to hotel rooms, buses or other property.
- I understand and agree that TWA shall have no liability or responsibility for me when I am absent from TWA-supervised activities or for non-TWA-supervised activities, such as visits to friends or relatives or during pre-/post-stay periods if the pre-/post-stay period does not include the services of a TWA Tour Director.
- I agree to abide by TWA’s regulations and the directions of my Tour Director and TWA’s personnel during my tour. Failure to do so may result in TWA terminating me from the tour immediately. I understand that to disobey such rules or directions is to waive the right to a refund of any part of the fee, and that TWA may then send me home at my own expense.
- I agree to abide by all local laws when abroad. I also understand that, should local authorities be involved, I will be subject to the laws of the country I am visiting.
- I understand and agree that if I become ill or incapacitated, TWA and its employees may take any action they deem necessary for my safety and well-being, including securing medical treatment (at my own expense) and transporting me home. TWA retains the right and has my authorization, in its sole discretion, to contact my emergency contact(s) with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to my tour. In the event of a medical emergency, TWA will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and I authorize TWA to do so. TWA, however, makes no warranty that it will be able to cause effective (or any) emergency treatment to be administered.
- I acknowledge that some activities may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, lack of hydration, condition
- I understand and consent that TWA may use any photographic, film, digital or video likeness taken of me, any of my comments while on a TWA tour, any of my photographic, film, digital or video content shared by me with TWA through any form for future publicity or marketing without compensation to me and to also use my contact information for future TWA promotions.
Passports & Visas
You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents and verifying entry requirements necessary for each country of travel on your selected tour itinerary, including any required vaccinations, as TWA is not responsible for providing this information or documentation. Entry laws differ with respect to travelers’ citizenship. You are responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of delays or itinerary changes related to your lack of appropriate travel documents and are therefore ineligible for any refund from TWA.
A nonrefundable deposit of 10% of the total tour cost is due at the time of the registered booking. Booking can only be initiated six months prior to the tour date. The balance of the total tour cost is due 60 calendar days prior to the tour date.
If booking is initiated within 60 days of the tour date, the total tour cost is required at that time.
Cancellation Policy and Charge per Person
|Days Prior to Departure
|30 days or more
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS "WAIVER AND RELEASE" AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AND I AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP OR WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT I OTHERWISE HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. VENUE FOR ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE ACTION BETWEEN TWA AND THE TRAVELER WHICH RELATES TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF HOUSTON, TX.