Tour Protection Plan
Travel Plans Change, We are here for you. Trip protection is available for an additional fee of $100. In the event you have to cancel your trip, This Way Africa will reimburse you 100% of your paid fee, providing you are prevented from taking your tour for any of the following approved reasons.
- Death of traveler, traveling companion or immediate family member (parent, child, sibling or spouse)
- The unexpected illness or injury of you and/or a traveling companion that deems you unfit to travel, by order of a licensed physician.
- Jury duty
- Appear as a witness in court
- Military deployment
- Epidemic at home or country of travel destination
- Unforeseen natural disasters at home or the country of destination
- Terrorism or mandatory evacuation at destination
Notice: Written proof will be required.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. VENUE FOR ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE ACTION BETWEEN TWA AND THE TOURIST WHICH RELATES TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN THE CITY OF HOUSTON, TX.
Note: If you choose to accept the tour protection plan you will receive a quote with a line item for the tour protection coverage cost.